Terms and Conditions
Internet store www.moonula.pl operated by the company — Firma Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowa “MOTYL” Mirosław Motyl entered in the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, kept by the Minister of Economy; business and delivery address: ul. Fabryczna 9c, 26-200 Końskie, NIP:6580200284, REGON: 290746743, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 501 556 160 hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The Terms and Conditions of the www.moonula.pl online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”, define the rules of making purchases in the moonula.pl online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Online Store” or the “Store”, operating at ul. Fabryczna 9c, Końskie.
- All product prices and delivery costs provided on the Website are gross prices (include VAT) and are expressed in Polish zloty (PLN). The price listed for each product is binding at the moment of placing an order by the Buyer. The retail price does not include the cost of delivery, the amount and terms of payment of which are specified in the Delivery costs section of Terms and Conditions.
- The Online Store contains information about the offered products including: photo, description and other information obtained from the suppliers and manufacturers.
- Discounts and promotions offered in the store do not add up.
- Information presented in the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The conclusion of a sales agreement with regard to the ordered goods takes place at the moment of the Store’s confirmation of the order’s acceptance.
II. PLACING AND COMPLETION OF ORDERS
- An order can be placed at the moonula.pl Store:
- by placing an order on the Store’s website — clicking the “buy” button located next to the product — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- In order to use the Online Store, it is not necessary for the Customer to register in the Online Store. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement, it is only necessary to provide the necessary data by filling in the form available on the Store’s Website. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and consent to the processing of personal data by an unregistered Customer takes place before making a purchase, by ticking the appropriate box in the order form. In order to be able to use the individualized access to the Store it is necessary for the Customer to create an account in the Online Store, which requires registration, filling in the appropriate form (available on the website), acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, consent to the processing of personal data and being granted an individual login. At the moment of confirming the registration, an agreement is concluded between the User and the Seller, the subject of which are the services provided by the Seller via the Online Store, under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The condition for order completion is the correct filling of the order form by the Customer. If the form is filled in incorrectly or the e-mail is incomprehensible, the order cannot be processed. The Seller shall be obliged to inform the Customer by phone or e-mail about the lack of possibility to complete the given order due to the reasons mentioned above, within 5 working days from the date of the order’s receipt.
- Subject to sec. 5, the goods are dispatched not later than within 30 days from the moment the order is placed. In the case of sales requiring the Customer’s direct payment to the Store’s account — not later than 30 days from the date of crediting the Store’s bank account with the total payment.
- If the product ordered by the Customer is not available in the Store’s warehouse, the Customer shall be informed immediately after placing an order by e-mail or other electronic means about the date of availability of the product or the possibility of delivering a replacement product. If the Customer does not agree to have the order completed on the date indicated by the Store or a replacement product delivered instead, the order will be canceled and any overpayment will be transferred to the account indicated by the Customer or, if no bank account number is indicated, it will be sent by postal money order. The final price to be paid by the Buyer is the sum of prices of the purchased goods and delivery costs.
- The condition for sending the product is that the Customer sends an e-mail message to the Store confirming the order and the conditions of the entire transaction.
- In the case of orders from customers not registered in the Online Store, payable on delivery, it is also required to provide a contact telephone number.
- With regard to sales made to consumers, after the Customer confirms the terms and conditions of the transaction, the Store sends the confirmation of the transaction, containing information about the product’s properties, price, terms of payment, costs, as well as the date and method of delivery, the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within ten days, place and method of lodging complaints. The confirmation shall be sent to the Customer via e-mail.
- A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and the orders shall be completed until the stocks covered by the promotion last.
- A fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice (if the Customer requests it in the order) shall be issued for each order. A fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice is issued when all the goods ordered by the Customer are completed and ready for shipment.
- The Customer can make changes to the order until the receipt/invoice is issued. The Customer can withdraw the order in its entirety until it is dispatched. Introducing the above changes is possible by contacting the Online Store staff by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of lack of payment within 7 days from the date of placing the order, it shall be automatically canceled. The above provision does not apply to orders with payment on delivery or personal pick-up.
- Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated in the order.
- Store moonula.pl ships abroad.
III. DELIVERY METHODS AVAILABLE
- Available methods of delivery of ordered products:
- through a selected company providing courier services,
- personal pick-up at the Moonula store’s headquarters — during the store’s business hours indicated in the Terms and Conditions,
IV. DELIVERY COSTS
- Free delivery — All shipments of goods with a value of over 100 EUR and weight up to 10 kg, regardless of the number of products ordered, with the exception of orders with payment on delivery shall be delivered free of charge. In case of orders with payment on delivery, regardless of their value, a fee of 20 EUR shall be charged.
- Cost of delivery through a courier company — The costs of delivery through a courier company depend on the weight of the parcel as per the current price list provided on the Store’s Website in the “Delivery costs” tab.
- Accepted forms of payment:
- money transfer prior to the shipment of the parcel (prepayment);
- payment on delivery;
- cash payment on personal pick-up;
- quick money transfer;
2. Credit card and e-transfer transactions are carried out through Przelewy24 and PayPal.
VI. COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
- Inconsistency of the delivered goods with the order or shipping damage
- In case of delivery by a representative of the courier company, the Customer shall be obliged to check the delivered parcel for signs of shipping damage and any signs of tampering or opening attempts. If at the time of receipt of the parcel the Customer finds that its packaging is damaged, it is recommended that the Customer draws up a damage report together with the employee of the courier company and inform the Seller about the damage. If the Customer finds that the content of the package is damaged after its receipt or is inconsistent with the order, it is recommended to immediately notify the Seller.
- The Buyer, as a consumer, shall forfeit the rights resulting from the inconsistency of the consumer goods with the sales agreement, if they do not notify the Seller of this fact within 14 business days from the date on which the inconsistency of the consumer goods with the sales agreement was discovered. To meet the deadline, it shall suffice to send the notification before its expiry.
- The Store does not accept complaints regarding payment on delivery parcels.
- Complaints can be lodged via the www.moonula.pl website or via e-mail email@example.com.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the sales agreement, which can be exercised by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days. The exercise of the right of withdrawal is connected with the obligation to return the ordered goods to the Seller’s address provided in these Terms and Conditions. The 14-day period is counted from the day on which the Goods were delivered.
- The Store guarantees the return of the amount equal to the price of the goods. The money shall be returned to the Customer within 7 business days by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer or by postal money order at the address indicated in the order.
- In case of withdrawal from the sales agreement, both the Store and the Customer shall be obliged to return everything they received from the other party under the agreement, in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The Store does not accept payment on delivery shipments.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Personal data is collected only for the purpose of the Store’s operation and is stored in the Store’s secured database, which is protected from access by third parties. Processing of personal data contained in the database is carried out only for the purpose of processing orders and for the Store’s marketing purposes aimed at improving the quality of services provided by us. The data is protected in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101/26 item 883). By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data by the owner of the Website — Firma Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowa “MOTYL” Mirosław Motyl.
- The personal data of the ordering party are used by the Seller to complete the order and to send information and marketing e-mails related to the Store’s offer and operation.
- The Customer shall have the right to review and modify personal data at any time as well as to have these data permanently removed from the system by sending a request by e-mail or traditional mail.
- Transaction security: moonula.pl handles payments using the przelewy24.pl and PayPal online service. All financial operations take place on the servers of the operators and of the bank. The Store has no access to credit card numbers or passwords to the bank accounts of its Customers. To learn more about the payment security, go to www.przelewy24.pl or www.paypal.com.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller shall not be liable for failure to provide information sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer, as a result of e-mail messages being blocked or deleted by software installed on the Customer’s computer or by the e-mail server.