These dishcloths are a must have in every kitchen. You can use them to wipe the dishes on which you later consume meals, which often is a celebration of the time spent together. Thanks to the antibacterial properties of Moonula dishcloths you can be sure that you no bacteria is transferred to your plates and silverware, which can survive up to several months in cotton and synthetic fabrics. The hemp fabric that makes up the set is very absorbent and dries quickly, and its strong fibers make the dishcloths very durable so that they will last for years. They will also work well as a hand towel or used to cover dough.
We sew products upon request as well, so if you have not found proper size, write to us.
Set of 3 45×60 cm dishcloths with a decorative herringbone stitch.
The products are made of 100% hemp fabric.
The fabric is OECO-TEX certified.
Natural color, without any additional dyes.
The fabric softened mechanically using soap.
The products are made of soft and delicate hemp fabric with a weight of 150 g/m2.
Sewn using cotton threads and is OECO-TEX certified.
The dishcloths are sewn with a decorative herringbone stitch with 3 thread colors to choose from.
Hemp products crease quite easily, but it a part of the charm of 100% natural fabrics.
Wash it at max 40 °C using the delicate program in your washing machine and a mild detergent (more information on how to take care of the fabric can be found below). The fabric becomes even softer with every washing.
The products are custom made and hand sewn.
Delivery time is about 20 working days plus shipping.
More hemp fabric details in the PRODUCT tab.
In accordance to the idea of slowfashion, we will start sewing your chosen product after placing your order, the lead time is approximately 20 working days.
– wash at max. 40 °C using mild detergents, spin at low speeds
– use mild detergents
– we don’t recommend using fabric softeners, as they are dedicated for synthetics, not natural fabrics. Fabric softeners coat the fabric fibers and reduce their absorptive properties.
– can be washed by hand
– wash separately and do not combine with other fabrics.
– after taking it out of the washing machine, shake it off and if possible dry it outdoors
– do not clean chemically
– do not use bleach or substances containing chlorine
– iron at a temperature of max. 200 °C preferably with the steamer function on.
– maximum shrinkage of hemp fabric is 3%