This Moonula product, due to its original, floral prints, can be used either a beach towel or a decorative throw blanker to hide under on excessively hot or chilly days. It perfectly absorbs moisture and allows the skin to breathe. Sunbathing on a hemp towel will keep your body dry. The fabric offers wonderful thermo-regulatory properties, and is also impervious to UV rays, so it protects your body from harmful radiation on excessively hot days, and keeps it warms on colder days. The Moonula towel is lightweight and takes up very little space.
We sew products upon request as well, so if you have not found proper size, write to us.
The printed towel is 70×140 cm and has slightly jagged edges.
The product made of 100% hemp fabric.
The fabric is OECO-TEX certified.
Natural color, without any additional dyes.
The fabric softened mechanically using soap.
The products are made of soft and delicate hemp fabric with a weight of 150 g/m2.
The towel is sewn using cotton threads and is OECO-TEX certified.
Prints are hand-made, using natural ingredients-based paint.
Each towel from the collection is made using plant printing to individual order, will stand out and no two pieces will be alike.
It is not possible to order a specific print.
Prints may fade slightly after washing, but after ironing the color will return to normal.
Hemp products crease quite easily, but it a part of the charm of 100% natural fabrics.
Wash it at max 40 °C using the delicate program in your washing machine and a mild detergent (more information on how to take care of the fabric can be found below). The fabric becomes even softer with every washing.
The products are custom made and hand sewn.
Delivery time is about 20 working days plus shipping.
More hemp fabric details in the PRODUCT tab.
In accordance to the idea of slowfashion, we will start sewing your chosen product after placing your order, the lead time is approximately 20 working days.
– wash at max. 40 °C using mild detergents, spin at low speeds
– use mild detergents
– we don’t recommend using fabric softeners, as they are dedicated for synthetics, not natural fabrics. Fabric softeners coat the fabric fibers and reduce their absorptive properties.
– can be washed by hand
– wash separately and do not combine with other fabrics.
– after taking it out of the washing machine, shake it off and if possible dry it outdoors
– do not clean chemically
– do not use bleach or substances containing chlorine
– iron at a temperature of max. 200 °C preferably with the steamer function on.
– maximum shrinkage of hemp fabric is 3%