Moonula organic hemp swaddle wraps are the perfect sun protection for babies. They are light, airy and UV-resistant, and have thermo-regulating properties. Thanks to the antibacterial, hypoallergenic and antifungal properties, they are a great choice for people suffering from allergies as well as children with sensitive and problematic skin. By wrapping the baby, they soothe skin irritation. Moonula swaddle wraps are extremely useful and can be used as a blanket for a crib or stroller, or a soft towel to wrap your baby after bathing.
We sew products upon request as well, so if you have not found proper size, write to us.
A 120×120 cm baby swaddle wrap with a decorative print, made of 100% hemp fabric.
The product made of 100% hemp fabric.
The fabric is OECO-TEX certified.
Natural color, without any additional dyes.
The fabric softened mechanically using soap.
The products are made of soft and delicate hemp fabric with a weight of 150 g/m2.
Bedding is sewn using cotton threads and is OECO-TEX certified.
Prints are hand-made, using natural ingredients-based paint.
Each swaddle wrap from the collection is made using plant printing to individual order, will stand out and no two pieces will be alike.
It is not possible to order a specific print.
Prints may fade slightly after washing, but after ironing the color will return to normal.
Hemp products crease quite easily, but it a part of the charm of 100% natural fabrics.
Wash it at max 40 °C using the delicate program in your washing machine and a mild detergent (more information on how to take care of the fabric can be found below). The fabric becomes even softer with every washing.
The products are custom made and hand sewn.
Delivery time is about 20 working days plus shipping.
More hemp fabric details in the PRODUCT tab.
In accordance to the idea of slowfashion, we will start sewing your chosen product after placing your order, the lead time is approximately 20 working days.
– wash at max. 40 °C using mild detergents, spin at low speeds
– use mild detergents
– we don’t recommend using fabric softeners, as they are dedicated for synthetics, not natural fabrics. Fabric softeners coat the fabric fibers and reduce their absorptive properties.
– can be washed by hand
– wash separately and do not combine with other fabrics.
– after taking it out of the washing machine, shake it off and if possible dry it outdoors
– do not clean chemically
– do not use bleach or substances containing chlorine
– iron at a temperature of max. 200 °C preferably with the steamer function on.
– maximum shrinkage of hemp fabric is 3%